Saturday, December 5, 2009

Creation Of An Unspoiled Daughter.....

When will your hand open to release all you have promised? You have burned the doubt from my mind completely. Now my prayer is how much longer until you move on my behalf? 

My enemy stands and mocks me all day long. Shut his mouth and show me your kindness and favor today.
I have been brought low over and over again. Those that know me stand and watch my disappointments come over and over again. There eyes and thoughts are condemning me as they know not of all you have promised me. Shaking their heads in disbelief at the way of life that is mine. 

Let your Glory be revealed this very day. Show me mercy or I feel that I will surely die in the darkness that veils my eyes. My soul is weary, although I continue to feel your spirit hover all around me. I know that I am not alone as I endure the pain and hardships of this life you have given me. 

I long for the simplest of things that I see those around me take for granted again and again. Waste is what I see. Waste and unrecognized selfishness. Thank you that I will never be accused of this. 
You have given me many gifts in the midst of my struggles. One being that of a truly grateful heart.

 Everything you allow me to have is by your hand not mine. How foolish are those who are blinded by all of their material things and say in their heart "look at all I posses by my own hands, it is mine!" Do they not understand that it is only by your grace that they have any possessions at all? 

You have called me to be unspoiled. You have shown me, although it is has been terribly painful, that every good thing comes from you and you alone. It is a tremendous gift although it is difficult for me to receive. 

*** Angela Jennifer ***

No comments:

Post a Comment