Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Alone but for One

Alone but for One. I stand and call out, as the echo only returns to me, time and time again.
You and I are in this place together although you will not reveal your self.
I still feel you and catch a faint whisper from time to time.
Will you ever reveal yourself and shine the light to lead me out? 
More waiting...more questions...
I feel that the light will surely blind me if I were to leave the darkness of this place. 
It seems although I detest it, its all I have known for so long. 
For Mercy and Deliverance I pray. 
The hope of these fuels me, as my daily bread. 
I would have perished in my misery long ago without them. 
Sustaining me, nourishing my soul to live and not die. 
Alone but for One.... feeding me Hope as a mother feeds her child. 




*** Angela Jennifer ***

No comments:

Post a Comment