Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Eating Disorder.... Part 1

Is there something in your life you have been struggling with for years? Some big monster you cant seem to conquer? Is there a prayer in your heart that has been offered to the Lord for years? For me there is. My never ending prayer for help with losing weight and keeping it off. To be delivered from the eating disorder that has bound me since I was a small child. 


When you think eating disorder you probably think bulimia or anorexia, but there are many kinds of disorders in this genre. Mine has been an unending battle that goes back as far as I can remember. An unhealthy cycle of dieting, bingeing, self punishment and back to dieting again. Over and over and over again. 


This afternoon God directed me to look the word disorder up in the dictionary. This is what I found.... 
Disorder - lack of order, confusion , sickness, disease..... put out of order,destroy the order of, throw into confusion, to cause sickness in. Wow! This is an exact explanation of what I have been going through since the age of  about 4 or 5. What I have been seeing as my personal enemy..... food.


*** Angela Jennifer ***


to continue.......

No comments:

Post a Comment